- Exclusive Macaroon textile print created by peony.
- Off shoulder style maxi dress.
- Elasticated puff sleeves.
- Tiered panels with ruffle detail throughout the skirt of dress.
- Garment is not lined.
- This dress is made from 100% sustainable fibres.
- Handmade from a blend of 60% Organic Cotton and
- ECOVERO™ is derived from wood pulp, this sustainable fabric is certified by EU Ecolabel for environmental excellence.
- Organic Cotton is soft to touch and comfortable to wear, a natural fibre that is gentle on you and the environment.
Our printed resortwear pieces are handmade from a blend of 60% Organic Cotton and 40% ECOVERO™. Brought to life in signature peony prints, this fabric is light and airy with a subtle texture, celebrating luxury and sustainability. ECOVERO™ fibres are derived from wood pulp sourced from certified sustainable sources. This innovative fabric is certified eco-responsible with the internationally recognised EU Ecolabel, a stamp of environmental excellence only awarded to fabrics which have a significantly lower environmental impact throughout their lifecycle. Organic cotton crops aren’t treated with pesticides, insecticides or herbicides, and they require less water and only natural fertilisers in the farming process.
Model wears a size 8. She is 178cm (70”) tall, her bust is 81.5cm (32”), waist is 63.5cm (25”) and her hips are 88cm (34”).
Be gentle on the environment and clean your garments with a cold hand wash. Dry flat in shade. Cool iron. Do not use harsh detergents. Do not machine wash, soak, bleach or tumble dry.